1. Join through your web browser on your computer or mobile phone.
a. Go to the Speek link in your web browser.
b. Click on the Join via Phone icon. If you are visiting as a guest, enter your name.
c. Enter your phone number.
d. Wait and Speek will call you.
2. Join via VOIP using your computer's speakers and microphone.
This is a great way to join if you have an extension or are an international user. Just go to the Speek link on a Chrome or Firefox browser and click on "Join the call from my computer" button. More info here.
3. Join using one of our mobile applications.
4. Join the old-fashioned way. Each Speek link comes with a traditional bridge and PIN. Folks with extensions or who want to join “the old fashioned way” can join by dialing directly in. The bridge and PIN are displayed directly on your join call page. Click on the Join cia Phone icon then again on the link to join via an extension. Have an international caller? They can join by using your PIN combined with a local dial-in number we provide. For a full country list, click here.
5. Join via SMS - This option is great for folks on the road who don't have a smartphone!
a. Open your texting application
b. Put this number in the "To" field: 415-815-6000 (we recommend you saving this in your contacts as "Speek")
c. Type in the Speek link name of the conference call you'd like to join in the body of the text message (example: "John" if the Speek link is "speek.com/John")
d. Hit "send"
e. Wait 2 seconds and your phone will ring to conference you in.
6. Add a caller while you are on the call.